Monday, September 7, 2026

Vol. II

Beauty Tips w/ a Baddie ♡

So first things first, i’m honestly not super big on makeup, but whenever i do wear it, these are always my go-to products.

I usually start with mascara. I use two different ones because waterproof mascara dries my eyes out sooo bad 😭 so i’ll apply my regular mascara first, then go over it with the waterproof one. That way i still get it to last without completely torturing my eyes lol.

For eyeliner, i’m veryyyy specific about the look i like. I always go for a puppy eyeliner style because i just think it suits me best, but ofc that’s totally personal preference.

My favorite part of my entire makeup routine is definitely blush ♡ I apply it right underneath my eyes and blend it upward toward my cheekbones. I just love how soft and cute it makes everything look.

And obviously we can’t forget the nose contour!! My nose is actually the only place i really contour. Again, personal preference hehe.

For highlight, i usually add a little to the inner corners of my eyes, my cheekbones, and my nose for that extra glow ✧

Then it’s time for lips!! I’ll choose between one of my two favorite lip products that i added to the collage down below. Sometimes i’ll add a lip liner too, usually something in a soft brownish shade, and baam — makeup is done ♡

OMG and i almost forgot one of the most important parts: perfume!! I love love loveee the Sol de Janeiro perfume mist in Cheirosa 40. It’s literally one of my staple scents. It smells so soft and sweet, and somehow no matter how much i spray, it never feels like too much. Most importantly, it doesn’t give me a headache, which is a huge win because super strong perfumes can sometimes be wayyy too much for me.

And that’s basically my little beauty routine ♡ nothing too crazy, just the products and steps that make me feel the prettiest hehe.

see u in the next daydream ★
xoxo, izzy ♡

4 comments:

  1. I love doing my makeup, so I really enjoyed seeing your routine. I find it fascinating how everyone develops their own unique way of applying makeup, especially regarding the features they like to highlight. For me, blush is something I can't skip either, though I like experimenting with different application methods depending on the look.

    A winged eye is a total classic, isn't it? And I thought it was interesting that you have such a specific technique for mascara; I’d never thought about using the two products that way. Cheirosa 40 isn't really my style, but I love it when you find a perfume that practically becomes part of your daily routine. ♡

    Oddly Mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing!! i love ur blog too, i followed <3

      Delete
  2. omg girl your page is the cutest everrr this is such a cozy space i love itttttt

    ReplyDelete