Sunday, September 6, 2026

Vol. I

To my dearest readers,

I've taken it upon myself to make this lil collage even though i was  in a rush hehe. This is my first time ever making one so ntm. 

I only own a couple of things i put in here, but really i want to eventually buy them all!!

Also if u couldn't notice... i've developed a new obsession with capri pants. so i'll definitely be buying some soon. You can't tell me they're ugly like just look at them — they are so cuteee </3

And don't get me started about polka dots. i can't wait till i can get my hands on a piece of that fabric.

Anywayyy, that's all the fashion talk we are getting today because i should be sleeping rn 😭

see u in the next daydream ★
xoxo, izzy ♡






No comments:

Post a Comment